martes, 15 de mayo de 2012

Draft Nº 2


Dear Jack

I writing to you because i wanna know how are you.Another friend told me that you were
doing a tour in another countrs.
I think that you will se this in like 3 months so i want to
tell you that now im 25 im taller and bigger than the last see that we met.

I want you to know that i got married and i have 2 kids.I`m studing medicine.
So, if you want we can meet at my house, im living at 18 avenue 501.and we can
do a barbecue, call me at my number to say what day we can met.

P.D:my phone is : 47229421 and also i want to know if you got married or something like that.
And i hope to see you soon please reply your friend John

1 comentario:

  1. Many language mistakes. Be careful with organization. PD goes after the signature. Revise punctuation. Keep on working.

    ResponderEliminar